The Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of USA for UNHCR’s Digital Transformation Strategy, including creating a long-term vision and plan for how digital shapes and optimizes the organization’s digital marketing effectiveness, enhances user experience, and drives fundraising and engagement. May travel to some locations within the company’s region of operations and select donor locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops a vision and strategy for USA for UNHCR's long term digital growth and transformation, ensuring that digital capabilities and outreach remain at the cutting edge of non-profit fundraising
• Responsible for developing and executing USA for UNHCR's digital marketing strategy, budget and fundraising targets in coordination with USA for UNHCR’s development and marketing leadership
• Contributes to strategic planning and goal setting for the development department helping to maximize cross-channel opportunities
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams and colleagues at all levels of the organization to ensure that digital is effectively integrated into fundraising and engagement initiatives.
• Keeps abreast of digital trends and technologies that can impact positively on USA for UNHCR’s business and articulates these to management accordingly
• Oversees vendor relationships that support the organization’s digital outreach objectives, ensuring satisfactory performance within budget guidelines
• Provides strategic direction for the expansion and enhancement of USA for UNHCR’s marketing automation capabilities
• Oversees decisions about the organization’s technology and infrastructure stack and provides guidance to the digital marketing team on how best to optimize these
• Advises and supports Major, Corporate, and Community Fundraising teams to ensure all campaigns/initiatives have optimal digital integration and engagement opportunities;
• Leads, directs and develops the Digital Marketing team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of related experience; Master’s degree valued
• At least 5 years of proven management, leadership, planning and problem-solving skills
• Deep knowledge and understanding of digital marketing best practices including display advertising, Facebook advertising, paid search, SEO, email marketing and marketing automation.
• Knowledge of non-profit fundraising strategies and best practices is valued but not necessarily required; equivalent experience in retail/commercial space acceptable.
• Knowledge of refugee issues and world affairs preferred
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation platforms required
• Experience with e-commerce web development and cross-platform integrations desired
• Ability to manage and deliver on multiple competing priorities
• Ability to develop strategic vision for reaching departmental goals
• Experience developing annual and long-term plans and budgets
• Exposure to, experience with employee giving campaigns valued
• Exposure to, experience with peer to peer campaigns greatly appreciated
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Your application was submitted successfully.